Furutech Flux-50 NCF Filter für Netzkabel
Furutech Flux-50 NCF provides protection against electromagnetic interference and attenuates electrical resonance directly in the power supply of your hi-fi equipment. Simply plug as adapter between hi-fi device and power cord - done.
Nano Crystal² Formula - Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder
Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula --- NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products!
AC Power Can Make or Break Your System
The audio you hear from your home entertainment system is essentially the incoming electricity itself, and the typically violent storms riding the AC line and its ground is very detrimental to the performance of your components.
The Flux-50 NCF is a sophisticated, luxuriously made and finished inline power filtering unit that eliminates many common problems caused by contaminated electrical power lines. It protects against distortion caused by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, plus high frequency digital noise from processors and digital interconnects.
The Flux-50 NCF features the Innovations Award winning FI-50 NCF power connector. They combine three “active” materials: Nano-sized crystalline, ceramic particles and powdered carbon. Nylon and fiberglass are incorporated as well forming an extremely effective, mechanically and electrically nonresonant connector body that may just be the most sophisticated in the world. And it incorporates the AC-1501R EMI-filtering with Neo Damper technology.
The Flux-50 NCF Inline AC Filter lowers noise on every component on which it’s used resulting in very natural and extremely fine resolution down and through the utterly silent noise floor. It improves soundstaging and image palpability and creates musical highs, an attractive, engaging midrange, tight and controlled bass, plus you’ll notice power and dynamics to spare.
• For connection between power cables and power distributors or power cables and components. Eliminate and prevent radiated AC noise
• Fitted with Furutech’s top-of-the-line Nano-sized Crystalline Piezo Ceramic rhodium-plated a (Alpha) nonmagnetic FI-50R NCF connector
• AC-1501R EMI-filtering IEC, rhodium-plated a (Alpha) nonmagnetic copper alloy conductors
• AC-1501R EMI filter features a parallel circuit with in-line coil and condenser, reducing noise at 1MHz by 10dB and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
• Floating Field Damper (Earth/Ground Jumper System) US Patent No.: 6,669,491
• Patent-pending metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
• a (Alpha) conductor shield for protection against radiated noise
• RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC sheath improves vibration isolation
• Special audio grade PE Insulation contributes to reduced capacitance
• Incorporating Furutech’s special passive GC-303 EMI filtering material
• Filter held in housing with resonance damping Piezo epoxy
• 62-strand a (Alpha) OCC conductor0.127mm x 7 x 3 cores, 3.8mm diameter
• Inner Sheath: RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC incorporating carbon powder
• Insulation: Special audio grade PE (Red/White/Green) 5.2mm diameter
• Shield: 0.12mm diameter a (Alpha) Conductor wire braid
• Sheath: RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC (Purple red) 18.0mm diameter
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. diameter 18.8mm
For deliveries to a non-EU country, there is the possibility to refund the German VAT.
This can be done directly in the context of your order, as long as the delivery takes place directly in the non-EU country.
If the delivery is made to an address within the EU and is then transported by you to a non-EU country, we originally needed the invoice stamped by the customs office. Please send them to us by post, so that VAT can be refunded.
Write a review on this product
Please describe your experience with the product, such as: Practicality, characteristics, handling etc.
HiFi + Zubehör is your specialist for modern hi-fi electronics and high-quality accessories for your stereo and home cinema system.
HiFi + Zubehoer
Ihn. Dipl.-Kfm. (FH) Carsten Haugk
Marienthaler Str. 143
*All prices incl. VAT